Friday, July 17, 2015

Loreal Colour Rich Collection Exclusive Reds–Freida's Red

Hi Girls,

Happy Friday :) Today we are talking about this new exclusive red lipstick I picked up recently from Walgreens.

L'Oreal has come up with new Collection Exclusive Red Lipsticks, which are Limited edition of tailor made red lip color. Shades for every skin tone. There are 8 shades in this range inspired by celebrities. I got two of them as I think I have most of other colors in my collection. When I saw this display at drugstores, I had to get them for sure, as I love red lipsticks.

There are 8 shades:-

400 Doutzen's Red
401 Julianne Red
402 Blake Red
403 Eva Red
404 JLo Red
405 Frieds'a Red
406 Joey's Red
407 Liya's Red

This is one of the lipstick I picked up, Freida's Red. When I saw this color in the display I had to get it for sure, its was so different from other Red's, it is actually a pinky red not red. It is dark Fuchsia color, to be precise not pure red. But I really loved this, it reminds me of Relentlessly Red from Mac so much. I don't have that, so I am not sure if it is a dupe or similar. But it does look like that color. They normally range from $7 to $11 depending on where you buy it. I have heard from my friend she got from Wal-Mart for just $6 something. I got from Walgreens from downtown location so it costed me $9.90, which is very expensive for drugstore lipstick but I went through three Walgreens to get this color and had to buy it as soon I found it. There was no sale on these at that time.

Chitra Pal Loreal Collection Exclusive Freidas Red 405 (3)

Lets talk about packaging first, they have kind of velvety texture on the tube outside with gold packaging inside. This made it feel so luxurious , but if you think practical, this packaging gets dirty so much so quickly if you have anything on your hands with white cast, it will leave your tube white patchy which is not pretty at all. All the lipsticks have names mentioned on the outside packaging which makes it easier in storing the lipsticks. The cap is sturdy and will lock the lipstick well.

Chitra Pal Loreal Collection Exclusive Freidas Red 405 (2)

It is matte finish lipstick but not at all drying on the lips like few matte lipsticks, specially the new liquid matte lipsticks which I have been testing for some time, will be posting about them soon.
Its easy to glide on to the lips, and does not tug the lips. It has a light fragrance to it, goes away after wearing it. Its very flattering to all skin types, it is bold and beautiful color. Its very pigmented but you can build up more to get rich color. It does not feather off, but with these bold colors, its advised to use a lip liner always if you ware wearing for long time. Without lip liner it gave me around 4 -5 hours with eating and drinking. It had light stain, but it can be reapplied well too.

Chitra Pal Loreal Collection Exclusive Freidas Red 405

I would totally recommend this to my girl friends. This is gorgeous color for every day or for a special occasion.

Cheers
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment