Monday, January 26, 2015

Swatches for Revlon Parfumerie Wild Violets Nailpolish

Hi Girls,

Today I am back with another blogpost of Nailpolish from Revlon Parfumerie called Wild Violets. It is from Scented Nail Enamel collection which came around last year.

Chitra Pal Revlon Parfumeiere Wild Violets (1)

For the Parfumerie range when the polish dries it gives off a mild fragrance that matches the shade name; as like Wild Violets which does not bother me at all. For some people it was a strong scent. This nail polish has orange/gold shimmer with dark chocolate color. This is perfect for Holidays. I got this for $9 which is pricey on drugstore side. But the shimmer does not show up so prominently, in the sunlight the gold sparkles really comes alive. It requires two coats, one coat was not enough for me. It lasted me five days without chipping.

Another nail polish from same line, I have reviewed is Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice Nailpolish

Chitra Pal Revlon Parfumeiere Wild Violets (2)

Cheers

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment