Monday, November 17, 2014

Rimmel London Makeup in London- UK

Hi Girls,

Recently I visited my family in India, It was such great trip. I get to see  my mom, which was such great. Anyways when I stopped at London Airport I was busy taking some pictures for you guys, here are some pictures. I saw some of the products which were available in UK, but in USA here. So thought of taking pictures for you , enjoy girls.

Rimmel in London Chitra Pal (5)Rimmel in London Chitra Pal (3)

Rimmel in London Chitra Pal (8)Rimmel in London Chitra Pal (4)

Rimmel Provcalips:- Matte Liquid lipsticks

Skinny Dipping

Kiss me You Fool

Little Minx

Make your Move

Here are the Swatches:-

Rimmel in London Chitra Pal (6)Rimmel in London Chitra Pal (9)

Some of the new Mascaras spotted

 

Rimmel in London Chitra Pal (10)  Rimmel in London Chitra Pal (11)  Rimmel in London Chitra Pal (1)

Cheers

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment