Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Swatches for Pure Ice Nail polish in Moonlight 1063

Moonlight is a gorgeous shade of grey taupe with awesome violet and blue shimmer. I really like the formula and application. It juts requires two coats , I did a top coat but it does not require a top coat. When I saw this in Walmart, I was little hesistant of taupe color, but I saw it closely and then  saw it has a little purple glitter shimmer in it. At that time I got excited and painted my nails with it the same evening. But somehow, I was not impressed but it does not show on nails much after top coat. It turned little dark in color and I could not see the shimmer. It is a crème formula, so opacity is really good. Beautiful color for Fall and Winter.

Pure Ice polishes are available at Walmart stores nationwide and retail for $1.97. I have reviewd few others Pure Ice polishes before, if you want to check out, Pure Ice Outrageous 794CP, Jail Bait 279CP 

Hope you like my swatches:-

Chitra Pal Pure Ice Moonlight (3)Chitra Pal Pure Ice Moonlight (2)Chitra Pal Pure Ice Moonlight (1)

Chitra Pal Pure Ice Moonlight

Cheers

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment