Friday, October 10, 2014

Collage for Fall Polishes Nail Art from Sinful Colors

Good Morning Girls, TGIF!!

A bonus post for today, for this Friday. I participated in the Sinful Colors competition once and I did some nail art using only nail polishes from Sinful Colors which I wanted to share with you all today. I made a collage for three nail art designs which I did using only nail polishes from Sinful Colors, they are:-

Dream On

Set the Mood

Black Magic

Midnight blue

At that time I just had 4 sinful colors, and this was 7 months ago, and now I have 20Smile. I really love their polishes, and the application. Their pigmentation is great and do not chip for a  long time.

These nail art are actually perfect for Fall Season. I hope you enjoy them as I didSmile 

                           Chitra Pal Sinfulolors Nail Art for Collage (15)

 

Chitra Pal Sinfulolors Nail Art for Collage (21)Chitra Pal Sinfulolors Nail Art for Collage (24)Chitra Pal Sinfulolors Nail Art for Collage (32)

 Chitra Pal Sinfulolors Nail Art for Collage (25) Chitra Pal Sinfulolors Nail Art for Collage  (32)Chitra Pal Sinfulolors Nail Art for Collage (72)Chitra Pal Sinfulolors Nail Art for Collage (73)

Chitra Pal Sinfulolors Nail Art for Collage (75)Chitra Pal Sinfulolors Nail Art for Collage (74)

 

Cheers

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment